Blog Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Here I Come!

One of my most desired intentions manifested yesterday!

No doubt, when I was in the midst of publishing "Then True Love Comes," which was just last year in 2015, I was in a soul-searching period of my life. In the midst of emptiness, I decided to take one step, to do something I always dreamt to do, which was to my publish my writings, to release my hidden talents.

At the same time, I was going through a bout of low self-esteem, disappointed in some of my failed businesses. I couldn't see if there was any future or any money to be made continuing doing the kind of work that I love and seeing my creations fly beyond borders.

Having always longed for a divine love since childhood -- stepping in and out of churches, temples, books, movies -- I stepped up the intensity of my absorption of spiritual teachings, listening to Abraham Hicks, Bashar, and more, night and day. Found someone called Neville Goddard and started reading and listening to his methods day and night. Then recently found more dead teachers, like Joseph Murphy, Thomas Troward, Genevieve Behrend, Florence Scovel Shinn and Claude Bristol and more... truthfully, which I haven't finished reading yet.

Every day, something happened with me to shift my thinking. I started questioning the limitations me & the world had conspired to put upon my life. Started to consider if I could dream again the dreams I used to dream, which I had abandoned a long time ago. If it's true I could have anything I want, what do I want? Started focusing on my desires, creating methods, writing them out, imagining, thinking, believing, acting, faking, redirecting, feeling....and now, I am finally stepping into the me I am meant to be.

This is what "Then True Love Comes," my book of poetry was supposed to tell the world. I guess, it was my prophecy before I knew I could prophesy my own prophecy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment