Blog Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Who Am I in this Universe of Work & Play?

Introducing myself -- not easy. We're a confused lot. We are. But here goes, as I try to brush away the leaves that have grown wild from the trees of my experiences.

Extremely experienced in producing & directing entertainment shows, awards, talent competitions, reality shows, drama, telemovies, documentary-style genres.

Although the experience has been gratifying, with a few occasions that were horrifying, I have learned to treasure them as uniquely my own.

But I do not merely want to be a service provider, even though I am really good at what I do. At heart, I am really a creator. Otherwise, I wouldn't still be here shining the torchlight through the wilderness of this industry, still loving it in my being.

Some people will never ask the question "Who am I?"

Some people are constantly searching for the answer to "Who am I?"


Who I am is a creator. What I really want to do is to create -- then publish, broadcast, screen my own stories -- artistic expressions from my soul -- not for art itself, for art is just a means of expression, but because something yearns to burst out from me to touch this world.

Therefore, I took the challenge to rise from being a comfortable, low-profile, incognito Service Provider to the path of the Creator. It took me guts to confide in a trusted friend, who guides, monitors and willingly manages my intended paths. A mastermind confidante. An act of accountability on my part.

At zero, I understand that we are all born as creators -- and we are creating our lives every micro millisecond -- consciously and unconsciously.

Along the crooked paths of life, I became a Spiritual Adventurer.

But ironically, I believe instead, that I was meant to be aware that I was meant to be a Spiritual Experiencer. And all of these things that this Universe of Work & Play had thrown my way: the dream occupation, the jealous co-worker, the bullies, the drunken nights, the staff betrayals, the relationship abandonment, the financial losses, the sweethearts, the joys and pain, were just tools and methods for me to become a Spiritual Messenger.

Spiritual meaning religious?

No, I reject categorizing human thought and human development into religious pigeon holes.

As I have learned from the universal energies that created us and given us the means to realize our abilities, I too wish to continue the message to others who may understand my methods.

Once again, I will keep on creating.




No comments:

Post a Comment