Blog Posts

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Ultimate Secret


This was a free gift that my coach gave to us students. What a little package of power it is!

I call myself a law student at the University of God. Yes, God has made this life a learning experience for us, and after living through roller coaster years of happiness and hardships, I had a deep unending inner urge to find out the secret to making it happen for me the way I want it to be. 

And so I have been an ardent fan of spiritual, self-help, motivational teachings -- I have learned from many teachers, many of them great story tellers and experiencers themselves -- unconventional, mind-opening concepts and parables. 

I know I have found the concept :  the secret of achieving my dreams -- and somewhat understand it. But what I was lacking in was belief and practice. That explained the struggles and strife to lead the kind of life I dreamed of.

But this book, with its author unknown, summed up my entire learning experience about the magic formula of living the life I wanted, into simple examples and terms I could understand. 

Basically, the concept that I connected with this time was the attitude of "willingness." Having the vision is the first step. The desire and willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve it is the next step. That means no resistance, no obstacles, no blockages. Open up the channel. Then you will see the universe lead you step by step to whatever you want to be and to have. 

And although I will not start distributing this booklet around, as I believe when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. No matter how much I tell someone of my beliefs and try to help someone change their twisted beliefs, if you are not willing, I am also unable to change you, even if I am Mother Teresa.

But I hope to be able to meet you one day when you are ready, and not only to share with you but to show to you HOW you can live the life that you absolutely want. 

Follow your bliss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment